Saturday, March 21, 2009

Round 5 - Holiday 3

We are back at house 14 with the Holiday's. This branch of the family is made up of Dakota Holiday (family/pleasure), his wife Rosario Vega Holiday (family/pleasure) and their infant daughter Alabama.

In round 4 the couple arrived home from college, married and established this new house. Rosario had a baby and then Dakota was abducted by aliens.

So Dakota, how are things?

Fine. Just fine.

So I take it Rosario has found out that you cheated on her with Danielle Rosada yet and that she gave birth to your twin daughters.

Ummm, no. And if you please wouldn't mention that I'd really appreciate it.

Ok. For now.


I see you haven't forgotten your abduction either.

No. I can't seem to forget it. And with me being nauseous and all. Well I know what that means. I do have a alien half brother after all.

Well at least you can distract yourself with Alabama's birthday.

Alabama Holiday - generation two - scorpio - 7 neat, 6 outgoing, 6 active, 4 playful & 3 nice.

Alabama is such a happy little girl. Sing darling. Sing.
This townie is singing for another reason altogether. When this happened I didn't even know that the train sets could catch on fire so needless to say she was in a world of hurt before I caught on.

But luckily someone called the fire department. Wha? I can't be risking my simmies just to save some townie. At least not one that I'm not attached to.

And as you can see she survived. Now go away and stop trying to burn down our house.

Rosario, it's good that you can help Dakota through his pregnancy like this.
Of course. I love my Dakota SO MUCH. Nothing could ever make me stop loving him.
(I know something you don't know) Just keep reminding him. It will help him forget about that other incident at that other house with that other woman.
Wha?
Nothing. Nothing.

Man you are getting BIG! That reminds me, you have super fertility don't you.
Yeah. Me and Rosario both have it.
Hummm.
Well, it's that time again where we all sit and wonder how does the baby get out of his belly?

It's a miracle. I have a daughter. I'll name her Tuscaloosa.
Ok. Tuscaloosa Holiday it is.

Hold her Rosario. I'm not feeling quit right.
There's another one. I had twins.
Doesn't it figure. Why do I give them the super fertility when my neighborhood is overcrowded?
It's a boy. I'll name him Auburn.
But of course. Can't have one without the other. I just hope they don't grow up to hate each other.
Well the house sure is busy now. Yes, twins will turn the calmest of households into chaos.

But they are just so darn cute.

Before you know it it's birthday time again and Alabama is spinning into a child. She inherited a lot of elfish features from her grandpa Andre but no ears. Drats.

What's this? It's that sneaky gypsy lady again.
Wha? You can't see me. I'm invisible.
Then how did I know you are here?

Just leave the lamp, make a lot of ruckus and exit stage left. Thanks and come again.


Birthday time again and Tuscaloosa becomes a toddler.
Tuscaloosa Holiday - generation two - scorpio - 10 neat, 3 outgoing, 10 active, 10 playful & 2 nice

The it's Auburn's turn.
Auburn Holiday - generation two - capricorn - 10 neat, 1 outgoing, 5 active, 9 playful & 10 nice
Nice points. WOOT!

Alabama rubbed the lamp and wished for peace of mind. This is before I realized how easy it made playing the simmies. I'm thinking now I may save the lamps for important things like pleasure sims. If anyone needs peace of mind it's them.

Double duty baby training. Glow baby glow.
And so we come to the end of yet another season. Join us back this winter when the little ones grow up even more.
The Holidays:
  • Dakota Holiday - generation one - wants a golden anniversary darn it
  • Rosario Vega Holiday - wants a golden anniversary too
  • Alabama Holiday - child
  • Auburn Holiday - toddler
  • Tuscaloosa Holiday - toddler

No comments: