Saturday, March 21, 2009

Round 5 - Holiday 4

We are here at House 15 which is another Holiday house. This is a new house this round with two simmies fresh from their college years Danton Holiday (romance - celebrity chef) and fiance Pania Te Waiata (romance - hall of famer). Word of warning, this one will be short and sweet due to lack of pictures.


So I see you got married right away. Probably a good idea with two romance sims.

Guys? Umm, guy?

Smack. Smack. Slurp. Slurp.

Well I'll just leave you alone then.


Dang that was quick.

Risky got hold of us on our wedding night.

Yeah, that seems to happen a lot around here. Well congratulations.

Thanks I guess.

Baby time.

It's a girl. We'll name her Georgia.

Georgia Holiday it is. Andre will be so happy with all these grandbabies popping out.


Well this looks promising.

I was promoted to a celebrity chef.

Well great. I'm sure you'll enjoy doing that.

Heck no. I want to be a Rock God now.

Somehow I can see that suiting you too.


It seems it's already Georgia's birthday.

Georgia Holiday - generation two - Capricorn - 9 enat, 2 outgoing, 6 active, 9 playful & 5 nice


And believe it or not that's all I've got. My notes say that Danton topped two careers (culinary and slacker) and Pania topped the education field. Hopefully I took more pictures in round six.

No comments: