Saturday, November 10, 2007

Round 1 - Evans House



Hi. My name is Cal Evans and I am a man whore. But I'm an honest one. I never lie. I promised myself long ago that I would never break a promise. To accomplish that, I let the women in my life make assumptions and draw conclusions. I never tell them that I want a relationship with them. I never tell them that I will be faithful. Heck, I never even tell them that I will call them. That would be a lie. So I just keep silent and let the ladies take me where they will.

The Evans charm is a powerful thing. My dad had it. He loved the ladies. He lied to the ladies. He left my mom with a broken heart. I hated the SOB for a long time. Then I turned out just like him. Well almost but not quite. On his death bed I made my old man a promise. It's the same promise that his old man got out of him. That I would take a wife and have a son. The Evans mojo had to be passed on. That promise is what got me here with Shannon.




I had my pick of the Burton sisters. I could have had Ashley, Jackie or Kelly. Well actually I did have them and there mother but I couldn't marry them. See, Shannon, she's just not the nicest girl around. If I'd have chosen her sister, she would have hurt me. I admit it. I'm a bit of a wuss. I'm a wuss who likes strong women and Shannon is the strongest I've ever found. So I asked her to marry me. I knew she'd say yes. First off I used ALL of the Evans charm. Secondly, Shannon likes to win. She sees me as a prize. I'm her way for beating her sisters. I'm ok with that. I don't mind being Shannon's possession. She can possess me any time.

Just so long as she doesn't try to leash me. God I love women. All women. I'd love them all too if given half the chance.



I think I may have succeeded in my quest. Shannon hasn't been feeling well lately. She's so tired she went to bed early. That's why I'm hanging out with...um.... well I don't remember her name. Not important. I may be engaged but I'm not dead. I'll take this thing as far as Ms. X will let me.

Did I say I liked women. I love old ladies that best. That's what led me to the Burton sisters in the first place. It was their mother Kimmy. She was a lonely widow. I was a caring younger man. She made assumptions of course. She asked me to move in. Best move I ever made. Led me straight to her four beautiful daughters. Oh the memories.


Well the Evans magic worked like a charm. I've already knocked up my woman. Had to work fast before some other man could get his seed into the game. See I'm not blind here. I know that Shannon isn't going to be faithful. I'm not even going to ask her to. Just as soon as she gives me a son that I know is mine, she's free to play the field. I'm going to. Why shouldn't she? Just not in front of the kids please. I have terrible childhood memories that should not be repeated with my son.

Damn. Apparently the Evans genes are to strong. Big mouth Kelly just flat out asked Shannon if she was having twins. Why? Because Kelly had just had a set of my twins. Maybe twins ran in my family.

Yeah. That didn't go over to well with Shannon. Took a lot of love'n to calm down that raging fire. She has a temper my warrior princess. That she does. And her sister giving birth to my twin daughters suddenly made Shannon feel like she didn't win after all.



So I rectified the situation. We got married. Not something I would have ever done without the promise. Had to use modified wedding vows of course. I have no problem with the love and cherish but I wasn't about to go near the forsaking all others part. I told you. I don't lie and I don't break my promises.

Well I got my son. I also got a daughter. Shannon gave births to twins, Truman and Parker. Well dad, I kept my word you no good b@$!@^d.

Truman grew up pretty quickly. I have to assume that he really is mine since he looks just like me.


His sister Parker is a beauty. I think she may take after me too. I'm not looking forward to the day that I'm the father of a teenage girl. I know what teenage boys want and I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to let any of the punks get it from my baby girl.



Well we may not be a traditional family but we are trying. The kids are doing ok. I've been faithful since my wedding vows though I doubt it will last long. After all, there are a lot of women in the neighborhood and I am a man whore.



Evans family:

Cal Evans - romance - professional party guest - currently home video editor
Shannon Burton Evans - romance - top of music - currently summer camp music teacher
Truman Evans - toddler
Parker Evans - toddler



Thus ends week one.

Points:
sims 46
money 2
Total: 48


On to round two.



3 comments:

Bubbs said...

At least Cal knows what he is... hehehe.

straberiwine said...

I've never cared for Romance Sims, but I'm starting to really like Cal. He is at least honest!

ciyrose said...

Cal is quite a character. At least he's honest, with himself and others.