Friday, February 27, 2009

Round 5 - Monterey 1


House 5 - The Monterey's
The Monterey's are: Austin Monterey (romance/pleasure), his wife Jackie Burton Monterey (pleasure/finance), twins Arela and Angelo (children) and Alona (toddler).
Last time: Momma Monterey died of old age, Angelica and Aubriel headed off to college, and Alona was born.

Austin and Jackie's youngest three children become best friends while playing with their blocks. Have I mentioned I love this table? Oh I have. Well it bears repeating.

Jackie FINALLY reaches the top of the gaming field thus fulfilling her lifetime want. YEAH!

And just in time too. It's birthday time. Jackie becomes and elder. At least I don't have to worry about any more kids from her now.

The placeholder sims come out to celebrate Jackie's birthday. Hilarity ensues. Luckily everyone survives.

Jackie's tinkering hobby leads to her maxing out her mechanical skill. She also got a shiny new plaque which I'm sure I hung up somewhere. I always do.

Alona has a birthday and becomes a child. She looks a lot like her daddy to me. Especially around the eyes.

The kids enjoy playing with their only pet Blue. Am I the only one who misses the plague these little creatures use to unleash? Ok so I'm strange. So sue me.

And that ends this round at the Monterey house. Austin and Jackie are still all lovey dovy and now I don't really mind so much.

The Monterey's are:

  • Austin - permanently platinum former neighborhood Lothario now reformed into a one woman man
  • Jackie - permanently platinum FINALLY
  • Arela - elven child with only one nice point
  • Angelo - twin to Arela with a whopping 3 nice points
  • Alona - yet another child with only 1 nice points

1 comment:

ciyrose said...

That table for kids/toddlers ROCKS!!! "The placeholder sims come out to celebrate Jackie's birthday. Hilarity ensues. Luckily everyone survives." - LOL...oh dear.