Friday, July 4, 2008

Round 4 - Holiday House 2

Holiday Family: Destin Holiday (Popularity/Family) and wife Hedwig Busto Holiday (Popularity/Fortune).

Back at the Holdiay house, Destin and Hedwig await the birth of their first child. They are disgustingly in love. Always wanting to do stuff with each other. If you wonder where one is, just look for the other. It's so sweet. Yet sometimes scary.
Hedwig gives birth one morning while working on the garden. It's a boy. Meet Bristol Holiday. Someone go call Andre and let him know his first grandchild is here. Just five more to go.
I let Destin learn all about parenting since the want rolled up. But answer me this. What good does it do me to know that Bristol needs to mess his diaper? Seriously. Won't I know this in about ten minutes when the bomb goes off?
Hedwig uses the new wishing well to fulfill her desire to have 30 best friends. She really should have gotten dressed first though.
Bristol becomes a toddler and his daddy begins teaching him all his skills. Again, couldn't you have gotten dressed first?

Bristol Holiday is a Gemini with 2 neat, 10 outgoing, 9 active, 3 playful & 1 nice. Now I get a mean slob. The fates are against me. Either that or this is payback for always starting my legacies in a way where I get a neighborhood full of nice neatnicks.

I guess now we know why they kept running about in their underwear. Risky woohoo takes another victim.


A short time later, Bristol becomes a child. Somehow I can see him growing into his features.

Well that's all from this Holiday house. Lots of home improvements but that's a given. Until next time.

The Holiday House 2

  • Destin Holiday - adult - Popularity/Family - PP - working as a leading man
  • Hedwig Buston Holiday - adult - Popularity/Fortune - PP - working as a College Dean of Students
  • Bristol Holiday - child

2 comments:

ASimWen said...

OMG!!!! I tried to keep down the laughter are 1:56 am whilst I read this:

"What good does it do me to know that Bristol needs to mess his diaper? Seriously. Won't I know this in about ten minutes when the bomb goes off?"

LOL!

ciyrose said...

Bristol sure does have his mom's cheeks, but I think he will grow into them.

LOL....the parenting can be "unimportant" for sure.